phone email facebook linkedin wechat whatsapp

Overseas Investment in New Zealand

Business transactions over NZ$100 million and certain types of land purchases require approval from the Overseas Investment Office (“OIO”). We can advise you on the following aspects:

Advice Whether Consent is Required:

Who are the Relevant Overseas Persons ("ROPs") in your Ownership Structure

Good Character Requirements for the ROP's

Counterfactual Analysis:

Dunedin Shanghai Association property law section ADLS